Operator-3rd Shift, S-Th
Sorry, This Job is No Longer Available.
Produce quality parts. This may include inspecting, trimming, lifting plastic parts. Use of process documentation (process books, work orders, inspection plans, deviations, forms), small hand tools, fixtures and machines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure all process documentation has been read, understood and filled out when required. Question any process / procedure when not understood.
2. Assemble components per the process documentation. Use the Visual Acceptance Standard (VAS), and gage for proper fit if applicable.
3. Trim, sort, package, and label per inspection plan (IP), process book, work order, deviation as applicable. Follow all approved deviations for production when present.
4. Understanding of equipment such as sensor verification, vision box, and counters as tools used to maintain quality and quantity of product produced daily, record data as applicable.
5. Verify container to packaging requirements and then place and use labels per requirements.
6. Perform 5S program on a daily basis maintaining “plant tour ready” conditions.
7. Accurately use timekeeping system to punch in/out of work orders, request vacation or personal time and track attendance points.
8. Follow Corporate and Departmental Environmental Quality and Safety Programs, including: the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as ear plugs, safety glasses, badges, steel toe shoes as applicable.
Above is a list of the most important responsibilities and functions, which are essential to the position. Employees must be able to perform these essential functions satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Accommodations will be evaluated and provided to eligible employees on a case by case basis, depending on the employee's medical restrictions, work availability, the nature of the position, the position's essential functions and other relevant factors.