Sorry, This Job is No Longer Available.
Guest Room Attendant
Category: Hotel Operations
The Comfort Inn & Suites - Crestview is looking for full/part time housekeepers to join our team. Experience is not required but preferred.
You must also be able to work on weekends and holidays.
Summary: Responsible for thoroughly cleaning suites, replenishing guest amenities, linens, and other articles in suites in accordance with extended stay standards, cleaning and stocking suites attendant carts and linen/supply rooms.
Essential Duties: Provide exceptional customer service to all hotel guests, making their stay as comfortable and accommodating as possible while achieving team and brand goals.Rotate linen changing in accordance with stay schedule.Thoroughly clean assigned rooms, i.e., sweep, mop, vacuum, dust, clean commode, clean mirrors an windows, change linens, make beds, clean iron caddy and empty water from iron. Rooms attendants are also responsible for the cleanliness of all common areas inside of the hotel.
1. Changes bed linens, sanitizes and cleans restrooms, dusts all room surfaces.
2. Supplies rooms with all amenities and linens.
3. Assures that every room is set up to procedures.
4. Responsible for linen prep, i.e. folding, as assigned for each shift.
5. Cleans and maintains his/her workstation, including stocking workstations/cartswith sheets, pillowcases, towels, and all amenities.
6. Communicates any maintenance issues for assigned rooms properly
7. Fills out daily housekeeping report; updates room status for each room assigned.
8. Demonstrates a pleasant and enthusiastic demeanor at all times.
9. Able to work quickly and efficiently.
1. Be able to work with cleaning chemicals
2. Ability to make beds; dust all room surfaces; clean toilets, mirrors, and bathtubs
3. Must be able to move up to 30 lbs.
4. Must meet quality and quantity standards of the hotel
5. Performs other duties as assigned until all jobs are completed
High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred. Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in order to complete production requirements and communicate with other employees. Ability to stand, move and work throughout office area including walking intermittently, climbing stairs and riding elevators for the duration of the shift. Ability to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry, otherwise move goods weighing a maximum of 300 lbs. on an intermittent basis and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use pen/paper, mop/bucket, broom/dust pan, scrapers, spray bottles and scrub brush.
Job Type: Full-time